We at VOYA love learning of alternative ways to use products to make things a bit easier on ourselves. Whether it is using vinegar (mixed with essential oil) as a cleaning detergent or applying vaseline to our eyebrows to keep them in shape, we just cannot get enough of these so-called Life-Hacks!
Did you know that there are tons of alternative uses for your favourite VOYA products? We have listed some of these below. Go ahead and try some of them out or better still share any of your suggestions in the comments box below. Happy life-hacking!
This award winning face mask is not only extremely nourishing and hydrating but also
has endless alternative uses:
– Place under makeup to use as an ideal make up primer!
– If you work or live in an air-conditioned environment, Maskerade forms a natural lipid barrier on the skin which will help prevent moisture loss via evaporation, leaving the skin feeling hydrated all day long. Ideal companion for long haul flights also!
– Men – ever get that irritating shaving rash? Due to Maskerade anti-inflammatory properties and the presence of high amounts Aloe Vera, this will help to take down the visible redness and heal the area in record time!
– Mums – keep Maskerade close to hand to help heal any cuts or scratches and help prevent scaring
Not only is our new body oil making headlines because of its powerful detoxifying properties and the way it transforms troublesome skin this super hydrating seaweed based body oil can also be used in the following ways:
– Nourishing Hair Oil – gently apply a small amount of the oil to the tips of your hair, wrap in a fresh towel, leave for 10 mins and rinse with VOYA Silky by Nature shampoo.
– Revitalizing Bath Oil – After a long day, place 2 cupfuls into your bath accompanied by VOYA’s bath salts (which you can pick up through our current gift with purchase promo) or use alongside VOYA’s Lazy Days Seaweed bath.
– Use before a night out – Place onto the legs and décolleté for a beautiful natural glow.
VOYA’s fennel tea has an aroma and flavour as fresh as the wild Atlantic sea. This soothing and refreshing tea offers a multiple benefits:
It is a mild diuretic and can help flush excess water and toxins out of the body.
– Fennel seeds are very high in antioxidants and with the combination of seaweed offers a very rich antioxidant brew.
– It has anti-inflammatory properties and it may benefit people suffering from joint pain and arthritis.
– Drinking this herbal tea can help ease a sore throat, reduce a fever and loosen phlegm from our respiratory system.
– It is believed to help lower blood pressure naturally and improve your overall metabolism.
Have you discovered any other alternative uses for VOYA products? We’d love to hear from you! Let us know your thoughts in our comments section below. For more tips on VOYA products follow us on Twitter @VOYABeauty or like us on Facebook today.